Saturday, October 27, 2012

I Hate Pinterest (Still)

From Thought and Poetry: Pinterest:
I think the idea of a site which takes an untold amount of hours, and which amounts to nothing more than digital decoration of a nonexistent spaces with things you wish your life had but actually doesn’t have is practically a form of self-mutilation.

[...] why is it so important that we cultivate the beautiful creations of others, instead of learning an art of our own?
From Cyclone Fanatic:
I. HATE. PINTEREST. To the creators of this social network, I'd like to be reimbursed for the hundreds of dollars of crap that my wife has spent on "projects" that she's seen on your website. You can give me money back Pinterest, but you can't reimburse me for valuable time that I've had to waste in humoring her about some of these things.
From eBay Unveils A Pinterest-Inspired Redesign, comment section:
I hate Pinterest, it's boring....can't believe a company got so big by making content boxes not align....hahaha.

No comments: